December 10, 2010

Happy Blog Hop Friday!

For this blog hop I was intending to have a review of Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead ready to post along with it... BUT
I don't want Vampire Academy to end! I know there is going to be a spin off type series but it wont be the same.
So you will have to wait until next week for that because I am reading 100 pages at a time to make it last just that little bit longer.

Any who... Lets get on with the hopping madness



As usual Miss Parajunkee has a feature blogger for us to all check out, Another Book Junkie does some good reviews and I have enjoyed checking out her blog today.
The question for this week is

Do you have an under-noticed author that you think we should all know about?


I still think Parker Blue is pretty cool. Only has two books out that I know of but they are great reads and I cant wait for the third to come out!
Check them out here Demon Underground series

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

I am an old follower hopping thru. The only author I can think of right off from recent is Laurie Bowler and her Moon Rising Series.

Have a great weekend!

Jen @A Page Turner 4U

Caroline said...

Everyone but me seems to have great answers to this question, haha. I'll have to go check out Parker Blue. The list is growing :)
Hey, I get to be your 200th follower too.
Have a great weekend and happy reading! Words & Whispers

Theresa said...

Old follower hopping through :) Have a great weekend, Chazz!

K said...

Hi I'm a new follower just hopping by to say hi and Happy Friday!
Kristy @ Dreaming By Day

Sugarbeat said...

Happy Friday! Old follower here hopping through! Hope you have a great weekend Chazz!

Anonymous said...

I can heartily recommend our own Tribute Books author, Molly Roe. She is the author of the young adult historical fiction, Call Me Kate: Meeting the Molly Maguires. It is the first of a trilogy of books about three sisters growing up in a coal mining town during the Civil War era. It also won the Mom's Choice Award.

I also love the books of Tommie Lyn - a fantastic self-published author.

Badass Bookie said...

Hi Chaz!!!

Old follower, not here for the hop BUT I here to tell you that I have accidently ignored your friend request and now I'm working very hard to figure out how to re-friend someone! So bare with me!

Lisa :P

Post a Comment

 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using MK Design's Tea Time Kit