December 3, 2010

Hippity Hoppity Hop!

I missed last weeks hop due to every day life taking over, so I am back this week and ready to hop again!

I have already hopped on over to Parajunkee's View and checked out her feature blog for the week and am going to answer her question below.

This week we are being asked

What do you do besides reading / reviewing as a hobby??

To that I laugh and and then wonder what it is I really do with my life. 

Seriously though, I spend time with my kids, lots of time at the beach, and at the moment renovating my house takes up more than it;s fair share of my time!

 Book Blogger Hop

As soon as it is up I will also answer this weeks question from Crazy for Books as well.

Here it is...

 "What very popular and hyped book in the blogosphere did you NOT enjoy and how did you feel about posting your review?"

 The second book in Jeaniene Frost's Night Huntress series was the one that really sticks out to me (One foot in the grave). It has had nothing but good reviews from everyone, and apparently chapter 32 was a must read. But I will be honest and say that when I saw someone mention chapter 32 I had to go back and see what they were on about. It wasn't what I expected from reading the first book and if/when I go on to read the third I really hope it blows me out of the water for giving it only 1.5 out of 5.

Happy blogging and reading book bloggers!

15 comments:

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through! The beach sounds like fun!
My Hop

Unknown said...

Following through Follow friday! Return the favor?

http://moonlightgleam.blogspot.com

Zoƫ said...

well I wish I could include spending lots of time at the beach as a hobby- I just moved across the country from the ocean (but not quite to the other side) and I miss it desperately :(

By the way, your layout is absolutely adorable!

In The Next Room

Sniffly Kitty said...

I giggle at your response~~ House renovating does take a lot of time! Gluck!

Stopping by from Follow Friday and am your newest follower~~

Sniffly Kitty
Sniffly Kitty's Mostly Books

Unknown said...

Hi! I'm a new follower. Your blog layout is sooo cute. I'm glad I found you on Follow Friday. I'm looking forward to reading your reviews.
Have a great weekend :)
Caroline @ Bon Bons and Reveries

The Happy Booker said...

New follower from the blog hop. I just got finished reading One Foot in the Grave and I was one of the majority that loved it as well. The one that I wasn't a big fan of that absolutely everyone seems to love was Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning.
Love your blog design! That worm is adorable!

-Donna @ The Happy Booker

Ashley @ Bookaholics Anonymous said...

stopping by from the follow.
hope you have a good weekend!

Reading Lassie said...

New follower dropping by to say hi and have a great weekend!

Cuidate!

Reading Lassie

Unknown said...

Hey! Old follower stopping by for FF. I can't believe you didn't like One Foot in the Grave. I'm currently hooked on that series! Oh well. To each their own! Have a great weekend! :)

Carmel @ Rabid Reads (Twitter)

Sugarbeat said...

Hi There!
I'm a new follower! I know what you mean. You have a book that everyone loves and you wonder what they see in it!! Drop by and say hi! http://www.sugarbeatsbooks.com

Jeremy said...

Hi,
Yay! It's Friday! I'm so glad for the week to be over maybe now I can get some reading time in. I'm stopping by for the Blog Hop and Follow Friday. I hope you have a awesome weekend!

I'm an old follower. =)

Danielle
Romance Book Junkies

Unknown said...

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by and following, I'm following you back!
Hafsah @ IceyBooks

Aimee said...

I like Cat and Bones, but I didn't like the whole running away to save the other thing. It was a big turn off. I'm a new follower! My hop is at Coffee Table Press

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Just hopping by and following through. I'm so glad Summer is starting (in Australia)so I can get back to the beach!

Shelleyrae

Bookingly Yours said...

i havent read that series. im looking for a new series to start since Vampire Academy will end this december.

found your blog thru the hop and im a new follower.

if you have time come visit my blog at: http://www.bookinglyyours.blogspot.com/

have a great weekend!
iamjenai

Post a Comment

 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using MK Design's Tea Time Kit