November 7, 2010

Weekend Question



Liz at Cleverly Inked hosts a weekend question for us all to answer each week. It's always book related for all the book obsessed bloggers like me.

This weeks question is;
Do you prefer a male or female protagonist?

I personally don't mind. I actually love getting into the head of a male protagonist so long as it is written well. I obviously find it easier to relate to a female though.
When writing I always write as a female because I have yet to master writing a male lead.

So what's your preference?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Like you, I can enjoy reading about a male or female protagonist equally, but it's definitely easier for me to write from a male POV. Don't ask me why.

Liz @ Cleverly Inked said...

I am glad you joined in! Happy reading!

Post a Comment

 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using MK Design's Tea Time Kit