September 2, 2011

Hippity Hop...

Spring has sprung in the great land of oz! I was taking a wander when I spotted a white rabbit, with a mischievous look in his eye. As usual, curiosity got the better or me and I followed the little bugger through the garden.
Well what do you know, it was a trap! He lead me straight to his over sized rabbit hole (which still didn't fit my bum mind you.)
I don't speak rabbit, but I think he is holding me captive until I take a good look around the mysterious bunny hole and find some new blogs to follow. Hopefully by Monday he will set me loose in the real world once again.
For those of you who are new (or even the old stalkers) I have done a couple of reviews this week;
Oz, by Eden Elgabri and Heather Peters and
The Historian, by Elizabeth Kostova
So do check them out while your here.

Now for the hop, first up is Parajunkee's Follow my book blog Friday

which is also hosted by Alison at Alison Can Read!

The feature blogger this week is Lisa at Lisa Love Literature so go and check out her blog!
Question of the week is...

Q. If you could change the ending of any book (or series), which book would you choose? Why and to what?

Parajunkee has put up the hardest question ever, and since I have to run out of the house for an hour I am going to think it over while I'm out and come back to you! Really it's very very hard!

After returning home, I still have no clue where to start answering this question! Might have to hop around and see what everyone else is coming up with. I am at a total loss with this one.


 Secondly the Crazy for books weekly hop...

Book Blogger Hop

The question this week is...
“What are you most looking forward to this fall/autumn season – A particular book release? Halloween? The leaves changing color? Cooler temperatures? A vacation? (If your next season is other than fall/autumn, tell us about it and what you are most looking forward to in your part of the world!)”

Well it is the start of spring here so I am loving the promise of sunshine and warmth! I am soooo over the cold winter months. I want nothing more than to be able to read books on the beach again.
As for book releases, I'm not sure. I'm still trying to get through my huge tbr list so I am trying not to look at what is coming out just yet :)

Happy hopping!

15 comments:

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. Ha ha. Love your answer to the question. This is a super hard one.
My Hop

Tia said...

This is definitely a hard question! I love your blog! New follower!

My Follow Friday

кєяo said...

Happy Follow Friday!
You've a beautiful blog!
New follower,
кєяo

MeikkiBeibi said...

I had to take almost an hour to come up with mine! ;)

New follower. :) My Friday and YA Giveaway

Sonythebooklover said...

just hopping through you're right this week's questions was hard.

Lan said...

Greetings from a fellow Aussie! I always get so excited when I meet other Aus bloggers. Loved your answer :)

New Follower. My FF post: The Write Obsession

_yay_ said...

Maybe it just means you feel like I do?! Check out my FF hop: http://bookthatthing.blogspot.com
I'm a NEW follower :-)
Happy Friday!

Unknown said...

Hehe this week's question is definitely tough. I love how you've thought about and still came up empty. I had to re-read some of my reviews to find my answer.

I'm an old follower.

Carmel @ Rabid Reads / Twitter

Anonymous said...

Happy Friday! just hopping by.

Annie @ TheBookHour said...

It is a really difficult question, isn't it? Lol.

I'm a new follower. Have a great weekend!

PS I love the artwork on your blog, although it made it difficult to read your post...

KIKA said...

WOW! I. LOVE. YOUR. BLOG. my hearts all a flutter :) Happy Friday! am now a follower:)

The Book Bluff

duchess_mommy said...

New follower, and thanks for coming by my blog!

You have one of the prettiest sites I've seen yet. I love it!

It was hard to come up with a book because the authors USUALLY leave the reader satisfied at the end of a series, I mean they want to sell books right? lol.

Have a great weekend,
Teresa
[theduchessmommyreads.blogspot.com]

Lauren B said...

Thanks for stopping by and following. I'm following back.

KristinCanRead said...

Just hopping through. Friday Post! New Follower.

Chazz said...

Hey guys, thanks for the follows. I have been to everyone and followed back. If for some reason you were missed let me know :)
Have a good week!

Post a Comment

 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using MK Design's Tea Time Kit