September 29, 2010

I've been Tagged!I

This is an international game of tag and I've been tagged by The Bookish Snob. I have to answer some questions about myself so all my wonderful fellow bloggers can get to know me better and then I will tag four other bloggers so we can learn about them.





4 Things That Are In My Handbag

1.  My Zip drive - I have my novel on a zip drive so that I can work on it on any computer. I also keep it in my bag in case I manage to get to an office works to print out pages (I lost the power cable to my printer at home.)
2. My resume - Printed and stapled. You never know when you might come by something worth applying for. In my case, anything would be better than what I put up with at the moment.
3. Spare shoes - I bought new work shoes recently and I am still wearing them in. So I keep a pair of ballet flats in my bag to swap to if my feet get sore.
4. Meal replacement shakes - Working in a restaurant you would think I might be able to find time to eat a proper meal wouldn't you? I never know when I will get a chance to eat at work so I put a couple of these in my bag for when I get a spare 5 mins and am hungry.


4 Things In/On My Desk

1. A copy of NW magazine - It's from 2 weeks ago and I only just got around to reading (okay skimming) it last night!
2. Bills - Blech, while I hate the things at least I can say the pile on my desk was paid this morning.
3. Empty Dare bottles - I have an addiction to Dare iced coffee. There are two empty bottles next to me right now.
4. Booktopia invoice - This was from my lovely Mum who bought the kids some of the Little Princess books and had them sent to us.


4 Favorite Things In My Bedroom

1. My books - There is a shelf above my bed that is filled with the books I have read this year. The pile is now spilling over to my dresser and the window box. If I had my way we would just line the whole room with books (although my husband might have a different opinion on that)
2. My make up and GHD - I love my make up, especially my bright eye shadows. My GHD hair straightener is the best invention ever!
3. The treat stash - Any treats of any kind get hidden up very high in my wardrobe. My son has a nasty habit of waking up before us and sifting through the kitchen looking for chocolate. SO far he hasn't found the wardrobe stash.
4. Charlie - My kitty cat. He likes to curl up with me when I read in bed at night.


4 Things I've Always Wanted To Do (but haven't yet)

1. Write - I would be happy to write anything, but my heart is in my novel right now. It is up to 40,000 words and I have just lost my zip drive that I keep it on! I do have a hard copy though. So I will be re-typing it over the next few weeks I think.
2. Teach - I have always been the one to show others what to do when they needed help, be it in maths class in grade 9, or at work now days. I love to teach and guide people. I have started my degree and will get back to it one day. But not today unfortunately.
3. Renovate my house - With all the good intentions we still don't have our 3rd bedroom and second lounge room yet. With our work it just isn't easy to get it done. Hopefully by Christmas it will be though.
4. Travel - I don't fancy traveling all over like some people do, but I would love to see Egypt and some places around Europe. Might get around to it one day when the kids are older.

4 Things I Enjoy Very Much At The Moment
(First two copied direct from The Bookish Snob :D)
1. Reading - Silly question. NEXT!!
2. Blogging - Another silly question. NEXT!!
3. Watching trash on Foxtel - We have had Foxtel for a week now and I have just discovered things like Project Runway and Bulging Brides. Ahhhh life is good hahaha.
4. Spending time with my kids - I switched from day shift to night shift a few weeks ago and I am loving that I see more of my kids.

4 Songs I Can't Get Out Of My Head

1. Tokyo - The Wombats
2. Burn - Eminem feat. Rihanna
3. Bling- The Killers
4. Run - Vampire Weekend


4 Things You Don't Know About Me

1. I absolutely love vampires - This obsession started way before Twilight even existed. So I am not a major Twi fan. I will give anything with vampires a fair chance.
2. I had a major obsession with The X-Files - I admit it, I was a total X-File freak. In high school posters and pictures collaged my whole room. You couldn't see anything of the normal walls.
3. I can't roll my tongue - I seem to be the only person I know who can't make a little o with their tongue. I can't say it's useful to know how to do it, but some days I do feel left out :P
4. I roast - I roast something every week (last night it was pork) to at least make sure we have a good meal once even if the rest of the week is just simple stuff thrown together at a moments notice.

Ok, the 4 bloggers I'm tagging are:
Red Lorry's Journey

5 comments:

Heather said...

What do I do being 'tagged'?

Chazz said...

Just copy the post and answer the same questions I did.

Karen said...

How cute! I love this - great answers!

Heather said...

Oh cool :)

Candace said...

This was great! I loved learning about you! We've been in our house a year and although we had to do some stuff before even moving in, it seems like since we moved in we've been constantly doing renovations. And we'll be at it for years ahead, it looks like :(

Post a Comment

 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using MK Design's Tea Time Kit